September 25 - October 31
Friday, Saturdays, & Sundays
11AM - 7PM
- FREE Parking
- Cash, debit, & credit accepted
- Registered service animals only
Recipes } Miscellaneous
Apple Butter Idea
Add Apple Butter to a traditional grilled cheese sandwich for a yummy change.
Blackberry-Mustard Glazed Hame
- 5 lb fully cooked bone-in ham
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 (13oz) jar Mesilla Valley Maze Country Store Blackberry Preserves
- 1 (7.3 oz) jar Dijon Mustard
Layer Peachy Peach Halves (32 oz.) on the bottom of a 9” X 13” baking dish, sprinkle a dry, yellow cake mix over the top of the peaches. Thinly slice a stick of butter and layer butter slices over the top of the dry cake mix. Sprinkle pecans over butter, optional. Cook at 350-degree oven for 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Place 1-2 TBSP of any of the following ingredients in premade crescent roll dough, roll, and cook according to package directions for a quick and tasty pastry treat!
- Apple Butter
- Pumpkin Butter
- Peach Butter
- Sweet Potato Butter
Pepper Jelly Ideas
- Place a block of cream cheese on a plate. Top cream cheese with red or green pepper jelly. Serve with crackers.
- Add a little zing to an old time favorite: Peanut Butter & spicy Jelly sandwich.
- Simple Stir-Fry: In a skillet, sauté chicken slices in olive oil 2-3 minutes, add a bag of frozen mixed vegetables, season with teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper to taste, and finish by swirling in pepper jelly until melted. Serve over cooked brown or white rice.
- Fish & Dip: Mix together equal parts horseradish sauce with pepper jelly: serve this dip with any deep fried fish for a delightful spicy & tangy twist! Also delicious as a side with fried onions.
Ricotta Fruit Dip
- Add ¼ cup of your favorite jam or jelly, we recommend our own Raspberry or Strawberry preserves
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve with fresh fruit.
Sweet Fire Relish Ideas
- Add to your favorite deviled egg, tuna salad, egg salad or other recipes for a tasty zing!
- Combine with Blue Blazes Preserves and pour over a block of cream cheese for a simply and tasty appetizer. Serve with crackers.